Trusted partner in wealth creation
Established in 1974, Kuwait Financial Centre 'Markaz' is a leader in asset management and investment banking in MENA.
With bespoke advisory services, diversified investment portfolios, a presence in 13 countries, Markaz has amassed around USD 3.85 billion (as of March 2022) worth of assets under management.
What we do
Markaz offers its clientele a wide range of products and services including:
Vision & mission
Your partner in wealth creation.
Offer best-in-class investment opportunities and tailored solutions.
- Acquisition of a significant share in Lebanon and Kuwait Bank
- Establishment of the International Trade Finance Department
- Launch of share and bond trading in Kuwait
- Commencement of Portfolio Management
- Public listing of Markaz on the Kuwait Stock Exchange
- Launch of Asset Management Function
- Launch of Investment Banking Function
Foray into the management of investment funds, through the launch of the first Kuwaiti monetary fund and the first equity fund
- Establishment of the Client Relations and Marketing Department
- Launch of the Atlas ETFs Portfolio, the first ETF product in Kuwait
- Establishment of the options trading system on the Kuwait Stock Exchange, to become the Middle East’s first and only options market maker
- Launch and management of first-rated bonds in Kuwait
- Establishment of the department for published financial and economic research
- Establishment of a representative office in Doha, Qatar
Establishment of a real estate investment subsidiary in KSA
Development of the Markaz Volatility Index (MVX)
- Establishment of the Oil and Gas Department
- Development of luxury residential units in Lebanon
- Establishment of Aradi Development LLC
- Launch of joint projects in Syria
- Establishment of a subsidiary in Jordan
- Establishment of a representative office in Algeria to evaluate investment opportunities
- Markaz started to operate in the UAE where it manages three residential projects in Abu Dhabi
- Marmore MENA Intelligence incorporated in India as a majority-owned subsidiary of Markaz